Menu

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Narragansett Art Festival

Hello Everyone.

Festival News: Next weekend June 23 & 24 I will be at the Narragansett Art Festival. The festival is held adjacent to the "Towers" at 35 Ocean Road. The festival will be from 9-5 but I may stay a little longer past 5.


Blog News: I will be updating my blog in the next few weeks. A Gallery Page has been added and I will continue to add images there for easier viewing. New work will also be uploaded ASAP. This will include digital images as well as ink work.

As a side note if there is any artwork that is not for sale on my Etsy Store please email me and inquiry if it is. I may offer digital reprints of my Ink drawings if anyone is interested.

Small Digital Paintings are priced at $12.00.
Posters 11x17 are priced at $15.00.
Posters 12x18 are priced at $20.00.

Quote for reprints of ink drawings are as follows:
8x12: $30.00
12x16: $45.00
16x20: $60.00
This is not a final value as of yet. Just a quote.

No comments :

Post a Comment