Menu

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday

Long time no post. I've been revamping my digital paintings in order to create a good portfolio that will find me clients. I will post some soonish......

In the mean time, I finished an ink drawing of my two cats. I gave it to my mom as a birthday present.
Gracy > Left ... Veda > Right
I did this with black ink and a brush. Gracy's face was insanely tedious compared to the rest... but it came out well.

I'm also working on more ink drawings that I'll put up shortly and have available at upcoming festivals.

Which leads us to upcomming festivals.
Main Street Stroll in East Greenwhich  starting around the end of may..
Providence Art Festival in June
and...... There was another but I forgot... Will post accurate names and dates later.

That's all for now.

No comments :

Post a Comment