Menu

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Narragansett Feedback

Thank You for all the kind words and support at the Narragansett Art Festival. Forgive me for the messy appearance on Day 1. Day 2 was a bit cleaner and nicer but less people. If you happen to have saw something that was at the festival but I haven't uploaded it to this blog yet, please email me. 

Any Feedback would be much appreciated. 

Things I plan on doing for future events:
- Frames
- Bags
- More Stuff Better Stuff

This week I will be uploading more work onto my blog. I've created a Gallery link that divides my work with a drop down menu.

My next event will be the Scituate Art Festival in October. So I will be very busy these few months up until then. Please join or follow my blog. There is a "follow by email" link to the right and it will allow you to be notified by email everytime I make a post! Thanks. 

No comments :

Post a Comment